All things Baby, all the time.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Things I Never Thought I Would Hear

As most of you know, Walter is a, well, a quirky dog. While he has many endearing traits, he has a few issues. One of these issues is his love of poop. We have learned that there are many reasons why a dog might eat poop. We've heard it's a thing bassets do, we've heard it's a thing dogs who were taken too early from their mothers do, we've heard all sorts of reasons. None of them are really acceptable, and we're left with the fact that our dog has quite a nasty habit that we can't break.

Mia has come to learn about Walter's dirty little secret. When we walk in the Arboretum, she will tell him, "No, Walter. You should not eat poop."

Cut to today's lunch. I was eating stuffed grape leaves leftover from our Memorial Day picnic.

Mia says to me, "Mama, whatcha eatin? Dog poop?" With a straight face.

I nearly lost it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?