All things Baby, all the time.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

And how is your morning going?

Warning!!
Potential false start alert.


Hold on to your booties everybody,

We're OFF TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

For the record, this post was written some time ago. I'm not that kind of heartless husband that I'd leave her in her moment of need to write on our blog. It's been sitting here as a draft for what seems like some time now. If you're reading this, it's game time baby.

Probably won't post anymore until we get back home. I don't think the hospital has any wireless connection, and between catching up on sleep, learning how to breastfeed, and general recuperating, I'm sorry to say the blog falls down the list in terms of priorities.

So let me just stress one more time, this could be a false alarm. We're getting her checked out and will take it from there. It does by all accounts though, appear to be a good day to be born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?