All things Baby, all the time.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Morning Mia

It's pouring rain here. Our new house has skylights, so the sound of the rain is amplified. It's actually quite relaxing. Mia is at babysitting today--I traded today for Thursday to help out my friend, so I have the day off.

Mia is feeling so much better. All of the tests came back negative, which is good news. Of course, we still don't know what's making her sick, but at least it's not an infection. Her doctor will keep close tabs on her, and we'll just keep our fingers crossed that we don't have any more fevers for a while.

I saw Waitress this weekend, and it has inspired me to bake a pie. I've never baked a pie before and am pretty daunted by the whole crust-making thing, but I've reviewed our extensive collection of cookbooks and feel ready for the challenge. If only good fruit would hurry up and ripen!

A few newish photos taken by our friend Sarah:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't those photos the sweetest? So glad she's feeling a little better. Kisses and hugs to you all.

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?