All things Baby, all the time.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

No More Tears

An update to my last post...
Mia is thriving at school. The past two days have been wonderful. When I pick her up she runs to me, gives me a hug, and tells me about her friends. I was a little early on Monday to get her so I listened to Teri Gross in the car for a few minutes. I was still the first parent there. Yesterday I made myself wait a little, and another mom was there at the same time.

The first day she only slept an hour, but yesterday she slept close to 2. She seems to be doing ok with Pinky2, although Manny 2 hasn't arrived yet. She's well-fed and well-loved at school, and after I pick her up I drag her tired little self over to the playground for some more fun with her non-school friends. With this social calendar I fear she'll need a blackberry, or at least an iPhone, by age 2.

Because she has been at school all day my productivity has skyrocketed. I have submitted my study for approval by the university's internal review board and managed to get my head back above water on one of the two projects I am managing at school. All in all, success for everyone, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?