All things Baby, all the time.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In Ben's absence...

I know you all came here to read Ben's latest and greatest blog update. Alas, Ben is trapped at an all-day workshop for his job, where he has no access to either his computer or sane conversation. So, you will have to read my daily musings.
I was going to write about my experience on jury duty on Monday. The injustice of the trial system, the fact that all of the defendants were African-American and almost all of the jurors seemed to be white, you get the idea. But then I couldn't come up with something coherent enough to share. But, in lieu of an actual meaningful post, I leave you with this:


Flushable diapers! Amazing! I think this is an option we will have to explore. Environmentally friendly, somewhat economical, no extra laundry. I am drawn to this concept. Of course, I am drawn to any concept that involves little babies crawling around in cute diapers. I am weak. This is not a secret. But this seems to solve the disposable/cloth debate that we have had around here. Granted, it was not a very long debate, but still. I think we will have to purchase a few of these and give them a test run. We will be sure to let you know the results, if you can wait patiently until then.

I promise Ben will be back tomorrow at the latest to share his musings, which inevitably are more exciting than diapers.

(Updated with image)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you guys can always try for the diaper free method.....

http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/

-Kla

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?