All things Baby, all the time.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Shocking

Sadly, it seems my role in this blog has been technical support. Not that Ben doesn't encourage my writing--in fact, he quite frequently suggests I write. However, I feel less witty/less able to find funny costumes than Ben, so I just futz with the background. Unfortunately, in my attempt to fix the gap between the top of the web page and the text that we had on the earlier version, I erased the counter at the bottom that let us know how many people visited this site. We were over 430 at last count! So, please come back and visit often, so we can count you again.
The lack of tech savvy is not what is shocking, though. Perhaps you will notice that it is 10:30 pm when I am writing this? And I'm not even in my pajamas yet? THAT is shocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?