All things Baby, all the time.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oops

Seems I actually posted under the "Dad" name yesterday. My apologies.

We survived yesterday's heat but today looks to be even worse. We're headed for cooler pastures...maybe going to a cafe this morning, and to babysitting coop at an airconditioned home this afternoon. It's supposed to break tonight. Let us hope so!

Big news for Mia yesterday-she learned how to take something from one hand and put in in the other. She grabbed her pacifier with one hand, then held it with both hands, and then transferred it to the other hand. I am beaming with pride.

I fear she is teething. Lots of upset crying, which is unusual for her. I can't see or really feel anything on her gums, but maybe the tooth is just under the surface. We're going to the doctor tomorrow, so we can ask her for advice.

I will post tomorrow with the updated weight and height. I'm guessing she's 14 lbs 3 oz and 26 inches long. Anyone else want to guess? (For reference, at last visit she was 11 lbs 14 oz and 23 inches long.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?