All things Baby, all the time.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Updates

For those of you who read on more than just Mondays...
We now have back to front rollover. It began yesterday as kind of a twist, with the head end turned over but the foot end still face up. But then I left Mia on the bed for her nap and got up to get something in the kitchen. When I came back, she was on her belly. Well, now that she knows how to do this, she just can't stop. We woke up several times last night to grunting sounds on the monitor, only to go to her room to find her trapped on her belly (after being placed on her back to go to sleep). Interestingly, she knows how to get from her belly to her back, but she seems to have forgotten how in the excitement of newfound skills.

She also stuck her foot in her mouth yesterday, which I have to say is by far the cutest thing a baby can do. We had our babysitting coop over, and one of Mia's baby friends, 4 days younger, put her foot in her mouth for the first time. I kid you not, Mia was doing it by dinner time. While a competitive streak is not the most endearing of my traits my young daughter has inherited, I still think it's funny how she copies other babies. She did the same thing with the rattle, and I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same thing with crawling and walking.

Unfortunately, we don't have photos of these events. You'll just have to take my word for it. But I'll post a few other pictures anyway, just to reward you for checking the site. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

How Popular are we?